Warts are harmless growths that appear on the skin. They appear almost anywhere on the body. This includes the face, hands, or even the neck. They may also appear on the eyelids and lips.
The cause of warts is the human papillomavirus. The virus is very contagious. It can spread from one area of the body to another area.
It takes a long time for warts to clear up on its own. Believe it or not, it can take a few years. This is why it is best to seek treatment. If you would like to get rid of your warts quickly, try these treatments:
Tea Tree Oil -It penetrates the skin and attacks the virus.
1. Dab a little oil on the affected area.
2. Then, place a band aid over it.
3. Repeat it daily, until you see results.
Apple Cider Vinegar– It helps to remove the wart. The wart may, initially, turn brown or black. However, it should vanish in just a few weeks.
1. Dip a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar.
2. Apply it on your wart and then, tape it with a band-aid.
3. Leave it overnight and remove it in the morning.
4. Follow this process daily.
Salicylic acid– It is a liquid preparation that can be bought over-the-counter. It causes chemical destruction and gets rid of the virus.
1. File away the dead skin on top of the wart.
2. This will expose the raw skin underneath.
3. Then, apply the salicylic acid.
4. Repeat daily, until you see results.
Vitamin E Oil– It softens and then, removes the wart.
1. Break a vitamin E capsule and rub a little on the wart.
2. Cover it with an adhesive bandage.
3. Remove the bandage at night. This will let it breathe.
4. Repeat three times a day.
How To Remove That. How To Get Rid Of Warts.
How Stuff Works. What’s The Best Way To Get Rid Of Warts? Author: Tom Scheve.
Quick And Dirty Tips. How Can You Get Rid Of Warts? Author: Rob Lamberts, MD.
Wikihow. How To Get Rid Of Warts.