Everyone can agree that summer is the best season of the year and it is finally right around the corner! This means that it is time for you to stock your wardrobe with the hottest new trends for all your upcoming beach days and relaxing, bonfire nights. Here are 10 clothing items that ever girl needs this summer to keep cool and stylish:
1. A comfortable maxi dress… Maxi dresses are absolutely perfect for summer. Not only are they soft and trendy but they are super comfortable during warm summer days.
2. Quirky sunglasses… In the words of the beloved Lana Del Rey “Baby put on heart-shaped sunglasses cause were gonna take a ride…”
3. Polka-dot clothing… Spring is over so it is time to swap out your floral prints for polka-dots because they are the ultimate summer pattern!
4. Bomber jacket… Bomber jackets are making their way back from the ’80s so you can add a touch of athletic chic to all of your summer outfits. These also make a great swimsuit cover-up.
5. Patterned shorts… Patterned shorts only work in the summer so take advantage of the trend! Strips, paisley and polka-dot shorts are very in this summer 2014.
6. Colorful swimsuits… Next time you go swimsuit shopping, keep an eye out for bright neon colors because they are a must this summer.
7. Denim cutoffs… Remember, the more high-waisted… The better!
8. A breezy button-down… Try a pretty chambray or white button-down top this summer! They are breezy and great for when you want to throw something on and strut out the door in style.
9. Wide-brimmed sun hat… Wide-brimmed sun hats are a major summer 2014 fashion trend that provides coverage from the sun while also making you look like vintage swimsuit model!
10. Bold print crop tops… Show off your golden tan and summer bod with a bold print crop top! Tribal prints are a wonderful choice.
What is your favorite summer 2014 fashion trend?